Welcome,

Welcome,

The purpose of this blog is to show further examples and information about the current project and a preview of projects coming up. There are assignments on each project that need to be completed. Feel free to look ahead and ask questions.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Popsicle Stick Bridge

For this project, we will be building bridges made out of Popsicle sticks.  There are many challenges to this project, you must consider aesthetic appeal, your bridge must span twenty inches and hold three pounds.

Comment to this post by answering: Do you think a bridge made out of Popsicle sticks can hold three pounds? Why or why not?

21 comments:

  1. Do you have the measurements for this? if you do, please do tell me :)) I'd love to try making one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that picture is so good! I really want to know how to make one. Please give me the instructions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Could you tell me, how many popsicle sticks u used?? I'm doing this for mz physics project and we can use 200 posicle sticks..
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use cardboard on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is bad ass nigga boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what kind of bridge is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tied-arch bridge (otherwise known as a through-arch bridge)

      Delete
  7. wow pleas tell my how to do it plz its for my math project

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this bridge can you tell us the instructions please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much posticles you used its for my math project

    ReplyDelete
  10. how many popsicles

    ReplyDelete
  11. What type of glue did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you maybe sometime make a video on how to make a Popsicle bridge?

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you tell me how to make it ? i mean the steps.. i really want to try this one..

    ReplyDelete
  14. can someone please tell me how its made and the measurements? I want to do it for my project

    ReplyDelete
  15. tell me the instructions please i need to drive my car across the lake

    ReplyDelete
  16. how mach load will it take or carry

    ReplyDelete
  17. can you send me some trick of it
    and its details
    thanks

    ReplyDelete